- April 30, 2010—Salida Lodge #57—Refreshments at 11:30. Lodge open at 12:30 p.m. ceremony at 2 p.m. Touber Building –448 East First St. new home of City/County Offices.
- May 7, 2010—Silver State Lodge #95–Pueblo Municipal Justice Center—open Lodge Pueblo Masonic Center at 126 Broadway 3:00 p.m.—Travel to corner of D and South Main, Pueblo—Ceremony at 4:30 p.m.–refreshments to follow at Masonic Center 126 Broadway.
- June 16, 2010—Brush Lodge #123—East Morgan County Library—Lodge opens at 9 a.m.—Ceremony at 10 a.m. More details to follow.
- August 26—Rio Blanco Lodge #80—Meeker, CO—Refreshments at 11:45 a.m. at Lodge hall. Lodge opens at 12:45—ceremony at 2 p.m. Meeker Elementary School. — 201 Ute Rd. Right behind the Community Recreational Center. More details will follow.
- September 25, 2010—Silvercliff Lodge #38—130th Anniversary celebration—10 a.m. at Westcliffe. Ceremony at 11 a.m. on site. Lunch will follow. 130th anniversary follows at 1 p.m.
From: David Salberg, Grand Lecturer .
(Traveling Gavel last reported to be at Oasis Lodge #67)
(Please notify the Grand Lecturer when the Gavel is moved to another Lodge.)