Colorado Cornerstone Schedule as of August 24, 2009
From: David Salberg, Grand Lecturer .
- September 4, 2009—Akron #74 Washington County Court House 100
- September 4, 2009—Oasis #67–Wiggins Preschool—415 Main Street, Wiggins
- September 14, 2009—Otis Preschool Lunch at Akron#74 at 11:15, Open Grand Lodge 11:45, drive to Site at 12:15; ceremony at 1 p. m.
- September 18, 2009—Douglas # 153, Castle Rock, CO American Academy— Open at Lodge 11 a.m., Ceremony at noon, no time capsule, refreshments and a carnival follow, from I 25 take E. Castle Pines Parkway; turn left on to Lagae Rd.
- September 20, 2009—Golden City #1—First United Methodist Church. 1500 Ford St. Golden—open at 11:15 at Lodge Hall. Ceremony at Church at 12:15.
- September 21—Brighton Lodge #78—30 S. 7
- September 30—Yampa Lodge #88—Craig, Colorado— Lunch at 12:30 at Lodge hall 544 Breeze St. (IOOF) Hall–, open Lodge at 2 p.m., Ceremony at Craig Middle School at 3 p.m.
(Traveling Gavel last reported to be at Southgate Lodge #138)
(Please notify the Grand Lecturer when the Gavel is moved to another Lodge.)